Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What we love these days...

Our weather is mostly 70's and 80's now but we still have a few cold days and lots of rainy days! Mill loves her rain puddles, her quick little legs always make a B-line for the big muddy puddle that collects at the end of the driveway. We've had to change many outfits from the times we weren't on the ball enough to get to her before she got to the puddle... these cute rain boots have helped with that problem She loves to just wander around in her rain boots, always carying around a little doll, and loves to wear hats...


Below: Josh's birthday was last week and we splurged on this ice cream cake. I must admit, I felt the same way about it as millie did, it just really hit the spot. Mill would get SOO excited when we'd pull out the cake. Josh was cutting the cake and millie was on a chair next to the counter, and we look down and there she was, face in cake. Guess she just couldn't wait any longer!




8 comments:

Rohatinskys said...

I love the face in the cake. I would love to be doing that same thing right now. Blasted sweets- they tempt me so!
Once again, Millie is the cutest girl ever. You have the best taste in outfits for her.
I'm not going to Boston unfortunately. My sister is getting married that week, so I will be in California and then Oregon for her wedding and receptions. I am dying to go to one of his races- I haven't been to one in forever.

PS. I will do your tag, I just have to find time to take the pictures. =)

tracy hill said...

whitney! i am SOOO excited for you guys to come out!!!!! millie's rain outfit is so adorable! can i just pretend like she is my baby the whole time you are here? k thanks.

Mindy said...

I love that you labeled that photo. :) This makes me want cake. Now. :)

Melanie said...

Oh...that cake looks so food. Yum!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, those boots are so cute! And the coat and hat! That ice cream cake looks divine. I love those things.

Bonnie said...

I love her boots, so cute! Rain outfits make me happy! Yummy cake!

Elena said...

Where do you find such cute clothes! Millie is a doll! I love the face in the cake picture! Cute girl!

The Bybees said...

That pic with the boots is so cute. She is such a cute little girl! It looks like you guys are doing a lot of fun stuff!