Awwww...little girl hair is so cute. I can't believe how blonde she is too. That little house looks like a blast. Logan saw one like that in Costco the other week and had one heck of a good time. If I had space I'd not have Shaffer sleeping in our living room....I mean I'd get one of those cute little houses too! =) Are you guys going to be in Utah at all this summer?
I love her cute little pig tails! She's so cute. I can't wait to c you when u come! I'm always free and I'm always in Provo so just let me know when you're free so we can hang out! YEA I can't wait!
8 comments:
aww! love her piggy tails, she is so cute. I love that little house, where did you get it?
adorable, and i totally love the piggies
Those little piggy tails are so cute! How fun that she is getting hair!
Holy cow she is getting so grown up! I love the little piggies! So cute!
i love the pig tails! i even dreamed about them last night. haha and i dreamed that Millie could talk, and we just hung out all day. it was great!
Awwww...little girl hair is so cute. I can't believe how blonde she is too. That little house looks like a blast. Logan saw one like that in Costco the other week and had one heck of a good time. If I had space I'd not have Shaffer sleeping in our living room....I mean I'd get one of those cute little houses too! =)
Are you guys going to be in Utah at all this summer?
I love her cute little pig tails! She's so cute. I can't wait to c you when u come! I'm always free and I'm always in Provo so just let me know when you're free so we can hang out! YEA I can't wait!
def noticed the pigtails!
Post a Comment