
I read on a friends blog about this site where you can find your celeb. Doppelganger (look alike). Hers worked out really well and it chose an accurate look alike. Several years ago (back when I used to shower, and do my hair and make-up) LOTS of people told me I looked like Kate Bosworth. So, I went to this sight http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/try-face-recognition.php uploaded my photo and prepaired/hoped to be flattered... But no such luck, the results... I'm an Asian, Sammy Cheng.
I entered in a different photo but didn't realize I'd accidently checked the box saying that I was a male. So, my male look alike, Clarke Gable. Tell me it's not true!! sad : (

7 comments:
I did the same thing a few months ago and my look alike was Philip Seymore Hoffman...I was so sad then I saw it was checked male...but still! My female was Alicia Silverstone!
actually Sammy (what's her name) is cute. No problem there. Clark Gable...not so cute. You may have to get some work done if you look like him. :)
that's hilarious! I did that same one a couple years ago...told me I look like Missy Elliot...um I think not. :)
haha! what a funny thing. Gotta try it out.
That is so funny! Love the Clark Gable mustache too!
I comment way too much, but I have to put this to make you feel better. I did this once too and it gave you all look-a-likes (male and female.) One of my top pics was John Glenn. If you don't know him, he's an old bald astronaut/senator. At least your male look-a-like is younger and much more attractive.
by the way, i love clark gable. have you seen any of his movies?
Post a Comment