Monday, March 22, 2010

Photo Tag

So my sis. Kelly tagged me for this Terrible post- Apparently whoever i tag is supposed to take pics of the below things exactly as they are...no cheating and cleaning up. (this is embarassing)


my closet
Favorite shoes
oh, these shoes are just so great. Every year I say it'll be the last I wear these shoes, but I just can't throw them away. Just look at em', can ya blame me?
Laundry room

yes, it really is this digustng.
Our Bathroom


Favorite room


Love this antique highchair I found at a garrage sale (they have excellent garage sales here!)


Kitchen Sink



Fridge


What Kid(s) are doing now

you guessed it, watching a "show" (and eating a doll)

Self Portrait

I was obviously just doing this one to be dumb but wasn't really going to use it and then josh peeped around the corner (see him in the back ground?) and i thought that made it funny. can you do this with your lips? It really is a special talent i think.

***I Tag Melanie, Megan, Roseanne, Jami, and Both Jennas (Jenna R. and Jenna J.)

10 comments:

Jami said...

Are you kidding me?! No way. I'm thinking about my laundry room and closet right now. Scary.

Also, Layne saw that pic of you and was like, "wow that's impressive." :)

Sorry, I'll try to get my house cleaned up and maybe I'll tag myself on a good day. haha.

Tiffany said...

That self portrait is awesome! Your house is really cute!

Melanie said...

fun...are you talking about me?

Mindy said...

Your house is ADORABLE. And that photo of you ... Oh-so ATTRACTIVE! :)

Christina and Jason said...

In my fam that face is a special enough talent we have a name for it.."the gern". Only my uncle can do it so I laughed when I saw this!

Bonnie said...

Wow, you are good looking! Cute house I love that high chair!

Roseanne said...

Ohhhhhhh dang! Here it goes.... (I can't believe this)

Michelle and Andy said...

Cute house--and clean! Nothing embarrassing there!

meghannamarie said...

Ok Whit if this is for me I will get going today! By the way...I love the self portrait!

Kate said...

I am still laughing out loud at your self portrait pic. Awesome! That lip trick is a very special talent indeed. You could probably get on Letterman with that.

And your house is immaculate. If I had been tagged, my photos would have been way embarrassing.