

Any one up for some Lod Chong? Looks Nasty huh? This was a dessert Josh loved on his mission in Thailand. He tried several times to make it but just couldn't get the noodles to solidify... poor guy. In the end, we just bought a mix to make them. Despite the fact that they look like worms (and have the texture of worms, ha ha) it was good!! Of course Millie loved it- anything "noodle" is fine by her. We just thought the picture was funny because it looks like we are feeding our child slugs!)
3 comments:
Yes Whitney that concoction does look alive...:) So funny though, I can totally see Liv digging in! That's right, get 'em exposed to it while they're young, soon she'll be asking for lod chong by name. I love her little face in that pic, what a brave girl!
Oy! Just a little too much wormness for my liking!!! :)
Ickk! That looks so gross! I tried your syrup recipe, yumm so delicious. Also, Brooke is a tv junkie and I didn't know how great it was until Owen came and won't sit still for anything.
Post a Comment