Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Essen essen essen - Eat eat eat

Now that I am done running for a while, I eat eat eat. Here we are at an authentic German place. I ate a blood sausage, liver suasage, and a liver dumpling with potatoes and some great saurkraut on the side. My comrades got some other great German food. We've had fun. The drink is called Spezi (a mix of Cola and Fanta.) Coach Eyestone and I ate pig knuckle the night before. It was good too. I love Germany. Tomorrow Coach and I are heading to Prague for a day.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I started dry heaving when I read blood sausage. In fact, I still am dry heaving. Whit, maybe you should edit Hubby's posts. :)

Jenna said...

Yeah,the food choices sound like a nightmare to me. Hope you enjoyed them.

Hope you like Praque. It's gorgeous.

Whitney said...

yeah, that is pretty disgusting! I have never wanted to try blood sausage. I think the taste of blood is revolting (sorry edward and bella jk) but hum- good luck with that. thanks for posting:) post some more on prague!

Insulation Contractors Phoenix said...

Nice post thanks for sharingg