Today is Millie's 6 month birthday! Like every body says, we really can not believe she's 6 months already! She's such a Happy Friendly, Fun baby. Here's a little update on what she's up to these days
What she likes:
-smiling and "talking" to anybody and everybody
-rolling
-her hair brush (it's her fav. toy)
-squash and pears
-squash and pears
-drinking water out of our cups
-bath's
-standing on the counter and looking at herself in the mirror
What she doesn't like
-Getting dressed
-Apple sauce
-Sitting in grass
New Skills
-rolling
-sitting up
-scooting backward
-getting up on all 4's (in crawling position- but hasn't managed to go forward yet)
-eating little baby cereal puffs
we love her lots and are so glad we have her!!!


8 comments:
I love, love, love the pictures! So cute! Where did you get her dress? By the way, I was Janie and Jack the other day and they are having a huge sale with stuff on sale for under ten dollars!
Agreed - very cute pictures! Like the lists as well. Happy 6 months!
I love the vintagy photos. They are so adorable! She is such a little cutie. Are you guys back yet? We are leaving for Kentucky on Wednesday, but will be stopping a few places on the way. We're so bummed you guys aren't going to be there.
it's amazing how much you can love something so small! she's totally cute!
Your so good doing 6 month pictures. I haven't even taken Traeke in for any! I'm bad!!! I would totally love to see you when you come out this summer. It will be fun to get together. Plus I think little Traeke could use a girlfriend!
Those pictures are so cute! What a doll. You got a good photographer too, I love the blue couch in the grass.
I love your pictures! I cannot belive your little one is already 6months!! She is adorable!!
It's crazy how fast they grow! She is darling. I need to get some pictures taken of Matthew... I keep telling my brother he needs to come visit and do a photo shoot. Anyways, about the car seat mirror, we just got it at Target, but I think you could get it at any store with a baby section.
Post a Comment