Your lil girl is such a cutie! Especially in her bunny suit! Hey could I get your info and add you to my blog so we can stay in touch? Ours is tomlinsonbakery.blogspot.com. When I get your email address I'll invite you. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!
Whit- She is just so cute. I cannot WAIT to see you guys this summer. We will have to do some long runs together. OK, also, I think you need to post another picture of the dress you made so I can get a good look at it. I'm impressed! (But I guess not too surprised...:))
I cannot believe you made her dress! You are amazing! P.s. I still want you to dress me. I pretty much love everything I see you wearing in all your photos!
What a cute dress! Good job Whit! I love the bunny coat too. P.S. is she getting 1 tooth? It looks like it in the picture of her dress you made. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
14 comments:
CUTE, cute, cute! What a sweetheart!
she is getting so big!! I love that little bunny jacket!!! Adorable!
You have all sorts of hidden talents I never knew about.
What a cute little bunny.
Your lil girl is such a cutie! Especially in her bunny suit! Hey could I get your info and add you to my blog so we can stay in touch? Ours is tomlinsonbakery.blogspot.com. When I get your email address I'll invite you. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!
Whit- She is just so cute. I cannot WAIT to see you guys this summer. We will have to do some long runs together. OK, also, I think you need to post another picture of the dress you made so I can get a good look at it. I'm impressed! (But I guess not too surprised...:))
cute easter pics! Way to go on making the dress! I'm impressed! Thanks also for you comment on my blog! :)
Whitney you look great. I am so happy to find you and your blog. Millie is adorable!! We should catch up, email me. emily.sue@me.com
Emily
I love it! (also love your dress whitney!) Holidays are the best - and probably 10 times better to celebrate with a kid right?
Your post about you and josh's thoughts about runners' baby gender made me laugh! You can bet that Tyrel is highly anticipating his own little "whodi"
I cannot believe you made her dress! You are amazing! P.s. I still want you to dress me. I pretty much love everything I see you wearing in all your photos!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the bunny coat! And you guys look wonderful I guess TN is good for you!
I love the bunny outfit! Whitney, you look awesome! happy easter!
So cute! love the bunny outfit and the dress you made looks adorable!
What a cute dress! Good job Whit! I love the bunny coat too. P.S. is she getting 1 tooth? It looks like it in the picture of her dress you made. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Um she is pretty much amazing. I love her.
Post a Comment