Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dress

here's a better picture of her dress for those of you who wanted the better picture :)

7 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Holy smokes, she is so stinkin' cute in that dress and coat. I love it! I also love your dress. Please don't tell me you made that too...I would be entirely too jealous of your talents. =)
Thanks for the doctor info. I will check out the names. And...I would like to convince you to get preggo right now. It's pretty much the cool thing, I hear.

Bonnie said...

Wow! That is quite the dress! I am in awe of your amazing skills! She looks so cute! You also look great! I love your dress too!

Shelly Moon said...

Way to go on the dress! Impressive! Your dress is way cute too! Fun to see you are enjoying life and had some fun trips!

allegra said...

you're amazing! and such a cute mommy!

Lant Family said...

I saw your blog link on the Pierce's! I can't believe you made that dress, it is so cute. Oh and don't feel like you are the only one with bugs in your house. We have had termites twice! We have lots of bugs here too--but we have the apartment sprayed like once every month and a half by the real guys, but since I got pregnant they haven't come. They are starting to get bad again with the weather warming up. After the baby gets here we may have to have them come spray and we will have to leave for the day. I hate the bugs here.

Tiffany said...

That is so sweet! She looks beautiful. Great job!

Anonymous said...

related post
http://katarashop.blogspot.com/2009/06/ecoskin-whitney-dress.html

best regard
katarashop