Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy birthday to the guy who does it all!

Happy Birthday to Josh!!!

He is 29 tomorrow, March 26! Don't worry Josh, you won't officially be old until next year. Just wanted to say how amazing I think you are. It takes a "He-man" to do all that you do. Go to school (more than) full time, study, run 15 miles a day, are one of the best steeple chasers in the WORLD, fulfill church callings, and still have time to spend time with us, fix up our house, kill all the bugs that come inside, do "Fire-sides"& Assemblies, and help anyone who is in need of it! And you do it all with a smile on your face, well, 99.957 percent of the time! Love ya Lots! Good luck on your season opener race this weekend!

Disclaimer: Although he will probabally be embarassed that I put up these pictures I put them up anyway b/c I like them. He did not elect to have these pictures taken. A photographer for some magazine took them.

4 comments:

Koi said...

Firesides!!?? Please tell me he'll do one for me if he's ever here in AZ for a visit. I'm not kiddding. Seriously...come enjoy some heat. I have a pool. You know you want too:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Whitney you are so fun!

Roseanne said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Whit I'm glad you posted those pictures they look good! They need to put those in a running magazine!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Josh and good luck on your race.

Those are some super buff legs! You can be proud.....be very proud!