Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A funny thing I remembered while trying to fall asleep

While I was at BYU I lived in "The Blue House" which is a cute house located right next to brick oven on 800 N. While I lived there I was dating this boy named Brad. I liked him alot. One day he apparently decited he didn't like me and so he tried to pull the fade away... you know, where they just decide not to call, or return your calls etc. pretty much they just start to ignore you. Since we'd been dating for about 2 months I thought this was totally lame of him. We at the blue house decited, fine, he's lame, we'll do something lame. So- the other thing about the blue house was that it was not known for it's cleanliness. I had cleaned out the fridge and found a carton of whipping cream that was 2 months past the expiration date- it was about the sickest thing I've ever smelled. Me and 3 other roomates (2 of which Brad had never met) took the cream, put it inside a purse and headed over to Brad's house. The 2 roomates went up to his door and said "sorry, we're on a walk but I REALLY have to go to the bathroom, can I please borrow yours?" of course the boys were very excited to come to the rescue of these 2 beautiful ladies and they let them come inside. While in the bathroom the roomate opened up the carton of cream, and hid it! Man, that was so lame, but I still think it was so funny!

While I was thinking about that I pulled out an old notebook that has Blue house quotes and goals. One of our goals was: "Make out with someone while wearing a neck-brace."???

I just think so many funny things happened in college! What a great time of life eh? Even though life is great now, sometimes don't you just wish you could revisit that part of live?

14 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

That is hilarious.. I wish I had been around when that had happened. I agree some of the best times were in college. I loved being your room roommate!

meghannamarie said...

I totally agree, college was so fun! That is a great story, I hope it really made that bathroom smell...of course they were boys and probably just thought it was the roomate just before them!

Elena said...

That is a funny story, Whitney! I agree college years somehow seem like so much fun, even though I am completely happy with my life today.

Lara said...

I love that cute house! Didn't Leanna live there too? Sounds like you guys had a blast. I don't think it is conceivably comfortable to make out with someone while wearing a neck brace.

meghannamarie said...

Whit, I got the cake pan at target it is a wilton...giant cupcake pan, something like that! Anyway it is really easy, but uses 2 cake mixes! I hope you enjoy!

Rachel Hubbard said...

yeah, that's a good one. How funny.

Jenna said...

No way did you guys do that!!! Ha Ha - that is just awful and awfully hilarious! Ha Ha.

Brittany and Marcin said...

oh my gosh!!! I am dying over your comment on my blog about alison's boobs!!! I am so glad we got to see you guys while you were. Millie is so cute and we always love spending time with you and Josh.

KellySummer said...

i am proud to say that i was one of the 3 roommates. but um, you forgot that later we went back and stuck donuts on his car and disguised our run as we fled the scene of the crime.

also, does your hello kitty purse still stink from this incident?

and finally why in the world did we come up with that neck brace thing? what inspired that??

i love the blue house.

Mindy said...

Laughing so hard!! I LOVE IT!

Tiffany said...

Whitney, that IS SO funny! I'm right there with ya, I totally miss the college life sometimes too!

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are a great cook, whodi.

Amy said...

That is awesome! Seriously, Whit, I'm starting to think these crazy things are happening at all the places you lived....hahaha....you are too fun! :)