We got to go out to Utah (to my parents) for Christmas! We had a really fun time enjoying many family traditions as well as a VERY white christmas, and the company of many good friends. We made sure to endulge in some of the provo perks such as the BYU indoor track, Gandolfo's, Los Hermanos, Granny Bread etc. It was of course fun to have Millie meet all our family out in Utah!
I really enjoyed the christmas season this year, (but it still seemed to be so short like always) I think part of the reason was b/c I thought about it more b/c I wasn't busy with a "job" and I also think the anticipation of going home for the holidays made it fun, also it was fun to have Millie for christmas!
We flew with Delta. We love delta! We have enough sky miles that we can each check 3 bags for free. That was definitely a plus on this trip. We also have enough sky miles that we'll periodically get upgraded to First class. That happened on this trip! It made the trip sooo much better! We had way more room to maneuver little mille (who was so good on the flights by the way:)
This is Millie and Josh enjoying their first class seats. Thanks Delta!
It's hard to believe Christmas is over! almost 3 weeks later I'm still having a hard time taking down my decorations. I love the Christmas season and the spirit of Christmas. Can't wait till next year :)
6 comments:
Okay...your daughter is stinkin' cute!! Good job! Traveling with kids gets really interesting doesn't it? I feel like I have to pack up my whole house just to go to the store. Heaven help us every time we head back to Utah! I'm in Clarksville, TN. If your ever up my way, stop by!
So cute!
Isn't it amazing how someone so little can need so many things to travel with?! As our kids have gotten older we realize we need to take less and less with us. Looks like you really enjoyed your trip up to Utah. Wish we could have seen you - maybe next time.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe the Flight attendant did that, literally amazing! And that they found you too. Millie, I must say is adorable. It's so cute to see the two of you being parents.
heck no! Our new years was 8 pm. You can switch clocks and everything. (ha ha) It makes it very real! I need your address, and how do you do the frequent flyer thing? Sorry I really don't know much about it.
I want to own that sweater too. Where did you get it? And where did you get the dress? Before you buy anything, let me know what it is and where I can purchase it too. kthanksbye. :)
Post a Comment