I love it. We hadn't even started driving, and Whit had this huge grin on her face like some little kid. That's what Christmas does to you. I believe it's things like this that will keep us young...or else we'll die young. It really wasn't that dangerous especially since we've gotten like 12 inches of snow the last 3 days. Now when I was growing up with a bunch of boys, the driver tried to hit the asphalt spots to see whose bum would wear through the sled and their snow pants first.
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
5 comments:
Looks like FUN!! I wanna try!
It was so great to see you guys and precious millie too! Glad I found you blog! Happy New Year!
oh yeah - could I get your guys' address? I forgot to give you our little Christmas card when we saw you!
There are some things that you are never too old to enjoy. Wish we could have joined you as it looks like you all had a great time.
we need you guys address please. we are very jealous that you have snow!
Post a Comment