Friday, November 21, 2008

Time?

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the sam number of hours per day that were given to Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Helen Keller, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein."

-H. Jackson Brown Jr.

So, that quote, maybe it's true, maybe we do have enough time, but not enough arms!

4 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Definitely not enough arms anymore! I find that I have to make entirely too many trips up the stairs now-a-days! Perhaps multiple trips up them will slightly compensate for my chocolate fetish!

Tiffany said...

do you have time for a tag?

TAG, you're it!

p.s. I want to see more baby photos! She's so so so cute!

Amy said...

You make me laugh! :)

Melanie said...

Ahhhhh....wise words coming from a mother of a newborn. If we were octopus's, mothering would be so much easier.