Monday, September 15, 2008

Beal Street

Over the weekend Josh and I experienced a little of down-town Memphis. We went down to Beal street, where they have all the live music and stuff. It was way action packed/exciting. Please come visit so you can see for your self...


Video #1: We ate dinner at this place called Reundevous, a BBQ place. Memphis is supposed to be famous for their BBQ. It was really good, but the atmosphere was even better. The entrance is through this little back alley way, it seems scary, but once you get in it's packed!

Video #2: this doesn't need much explination, but please notice the following:

1. the guy is about 70 yrs. old with a cup of beer and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth

2. his shirt says 100- a nigger is a honey slave

3. old guy was dancing up there to the music, and girl decited to join, they didn't know each other

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so was she trying to dance? hmmm...I need a moment to process.

joshandval said...

Ofcourse it's okay! I'm so glad you found it. I love yours. I am not good at keeping it up yet. It took me about 10min. just to figure out how to post a comment to your blog. Pathetic, but I'm learning :)

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

K Logan and I just laughed so hard at that guy! Classic! Can I link you to my blog so I can keep up to date on all your mischievousness?

Amber said...

So typical of the south!! My favorite though, is that it looked like that girl was wearing a camoflauge unitard! Sweet.

Mandy said...

LOL :) Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard!!! Especially at the girl that just joined in!! hahahahahhahhaha!!!!!!

Sarah said...

ohhhhh yummy bbq that made me want lunch already. Thanks for the NY tips will defiantly give them both a go, we're not going till October I'm just ubber excited already. That dancing woman had crazy rhythm, I'm thinking it's probably addicting...and like the accent, you and Josh will be getting down like that in no time!