Sunday, April 28, 2013

Easter

We had a good time at the easter egg hunt in town... and even got to meet the easter bunny.


They had a couple additional things to do at the hunt, like this giant blow up slide
 
I was trying to be creative with their baskets so i didn't give them so much candy.  They got those nifty hot dog slicers (that cut them vertically, then in slices, and also have a spot for katsup!  courtesy of wal-mart)  and logan got a little fake razor and shaving cream (below) that he LOVES. I also made them a quiet book- it turned out pretty cute.  I will make a seperate post of that.
 

Here is cute millie in her easter dress. we didn't have any colors or leaves yet so we didn't have much good scenery for photos.
 
                 millie's second "easter dress"... because it was like $5...  see our great easter scenery?


1 comments:

Jenna said...

cute! can't wait to see your quiet book!