Sunday, August 07, 2011

Blueberries & Swimming



Millie had a session of swim lessons a couple weeks ago. She is such a brave little girl and always thinks she can just go on her own in a pool, She's forever getting mad at us for holding onto her... so we decided we'd better get her into some lessons before she gets herself into trouble.




She LOVED swimming lessons and wouldn't even take a nap several days because she was so excited. I'd ask her why she didn't sleep, and she'd say "um... I was just thinking about swimming lessons." She loved her goggles, and loved her teachers (my V.T. has a pool and teaches at her house)



I had a good little video I tried to upload but can't get it to work :( but Millie successfully learned how to hold her breath, became very comfortable with putting her head in the water, and can even "swim" for a few seconds! She is super brave, so while the 6 year old in her class was crying about jumping off the diving board because "he was going to drown and die" Millie was just trying to cut in line so she could jump sooner!



One of Millies favorite foods is Blueberries! There is a place down in MS. where we like to go pick them. You can eat as many as you want to while picking! We got a gallon- but they only lasted about a week and a half!





And this last photos is just for your viewing pleasure... because I look so darn amazing (ha ha!) I think i must be twice as big as i was with millie! We'll add baby #2 to our family on Wednesday and we're getting pretty excited! We plan to name him Logan (after Logan Utah on my part, and after "Wolverine" on Josh's part) Still trying to decide on middle names: Felix, Christian, Gabriel, or Micah.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow! Wednesday that is so exciting! Good luck with everything! I love the name Logan! He is going to be such a cute little guy! And as always Millie looks so cute, way to go on the swimming lessons!

Kate said...

Looks like lots of fun! Congrats on number 2 in 2 days, so exciting. You do look great! Its hard to hear that and believe it at the end, but its true. You can look at me huge if you feel like you need to feel better (check blog "Oh boy, I've got Joy") Good luck.

Mindy said...

I looooove that you are naming him Logan. :)

Jami said...

Wednesday! How did that come up so fast! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet Logan. :)

Michelle said...

Wow, that's so soon! I couldn't remember when you were due. So exciting! I hope everything goes well!

Koi said...

I feel your pain about being twice as big this time. Oliver's teacher asked me Monday if I was almost done. I laughed and said "Nope, not til December." Millie is a doll. I don't know why but when I look at her I see Tracy as a baby. I can't wait to see pics of Logan!