Monday, August 15, 2011

more Logan









Here are just a couple more photos for you- (as per request by kelly.) He's doing well and we're excited to have him home. He's a pretty calm little guy and still pretty sleepy. Mill has been a good big sister and is really good about pulling silly faces for him and checking on him while he is sleeping :)

11 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Awww....yay for more pictures. He is absolutely adorable. Can't get over it.

Holly Dart said...

logan is precious!! so is MIllie. Congratulations!!

KellySummer said...

haha! He totally does have a grandma chin in the first one! so cute. still not enough pics though... :) (As a side note, the word I had to type to "verify" my non-fraudulentness was "rockeri" which sounds like "rock-a-roo" which is where "I will sing to you")

tracy hill said...

so cute!!!! can't wait to see him and millie interact with each other! also kelly's comment....super random. is that like a song or something? haha

Kate said...

Such a cute little guy! That second picture with Millie pulling the face is a crack up.

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is cute!! Congrats again!!

Karrie said...

Congrats! He's adorable. I hope your recovery is going well - take it easy! And Millie's so darn cute. My kids still talk about her from that quick trip we took last summer to Memphis.

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

So cute!! Congrats! Love the name too:)

Kachelle said...

yay for number 2! the kid not the...well you know. 2 is so much better than one. He's too cute!!! hope you're recovering well.

Melanie said...

Oh...he is SO CUTE! YEAY! I'm glad he's finally home and sleeping. I hope you are taking advantage of that.

Christiansen Clan said...

precious!! hope all is well for you all!!