Logan arrived at 12:39pm this afternoon. It was a scheduled C-section. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz, has some strawberry-blonde hair, and screamed like a little girl until they swaddled him. He's been an angel ever since. Whit is doing really well and is about to enjoy some dessert. Millie was way excited and ecstatic to give him a present she picked out the other day. She kept saying how tiny he was and laughing. We are so thrilled and pumped for number two. I love this picture because mom and baby are smiling...even if baby's smile is like Paulie from Rocky. And Logan already has the Italian hand thing down too. - Josh
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
13 comments:
Yay I'm the first on her to congratulate you guys. He looks adorable. Good work guys:)
Congratulations! He is adorable! Enjoy the dessert Whit, you definitely earned it! Good luck in the coming weeks, you guys are going to have so much fun!
Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys. Hope the healing goes well, Whitney!
Congrats, Whit! I would say to you both, but it isn't like Josh knows me unless he remembers taking that driving class together at BYU {so we could drive BYU vehicles}. :) Logan is beautiful!
He looks so cute! Congratulations! Love the picture!
Aww Congrats guys! Love the name too:o)
What a cutie! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you.
Aww...he is perfect. Congratulations you guys! There is nothing better than holding a sweet newborn. Hope you are all doing well.
Congrats! He's cute! I already miss the newborn stage. It goes by so fast!!
Love the name! At one point, we thought of Logan for Max's name when he was little. (Also for Logan, Utah baby! Go USU!) Anyway, darling name and congrats!!! He's so cute!
YEAY! Congratulations guys. that's so exciting. And FAST posting Josh!
He's adorable and Whitney...you look great. C-sections are good for more than safe delivery of your baby. :)
Huge congratulations! I am still puzzled how I didn't realize you guys were expecting until just a couple months ago and had no idea he was coming so soon. So glad all is well. His future Jensen buddy will be here in just a few weeks too :)
Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you, he is a cutie!
Post a Comment