
I've been kinda bad about getting the news out... but we're finally going to have a baby. The due date is on Halloween! (I will truly have a scary halloween this year... I'm scared of labor) We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. Josh of course wants a boy, I really don't care, as long as it's human :) I'm just over 16 weeks along now and things are going just great!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
16 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! And don't be scared, I would always look at wimpy girls and think well if she did it so can I! Seriously I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I'm very excited for you guys. It's such a wild and fun adventure. Good news...the answer to your question is - yes...I live in Tennessee. However, I live about 3 hours away from Memphis. Maybe we'll have to meet up sometime. If you're ever out by Nashville let me know. I'm about 45 minutes away from there.
I'm so excited for you! And don't worry about the delivery, just go to the hospital when you start having hard contractions, and get an epidural, and everything will be fine! I've done it both ways (one all natural and one epidural). Epidural is the way to go! Anyway, I still need to let you borrow my pregnancy book. If you want to stop by sometime you can come get it, and you can see the new baby too!
That's funny your doctor wont let you find out what you are having till the end of June. With how skinny you are they usually can tell by about 18 weeks. I am going in at 19 just to be safe. We are only a week apart on our due dates. I hope you are feeling good, and I hope you get a boy too. Their is something about guys and needing a boy. I think it's something to do with their manhood. Any ways congrats to you and Josh! Don't be scared of labor, it's really not that bad.
How exciting!! A Christiansen grandbaby - your parents must be THRILLED! Well, I officially count myself as an aunty, even though your baby my never know me well, unless we end up living in close proximity again. I am so excited for you! I ditto what everyone else says - just get an epidural, read up and you'll do fine in labor. But, don't get ahead of yourself. You have a while to prepare - and really, by October, you'll be doing anything and everything to get that kid out!:)
AHHHHHH!!! My cousin is having a baby. Wow. Welcome to the world of pregnancy. Where are you guys going to be when the baby is born? Mississippi? Utah? Your baby is going to be sooooo cute! I bet your mom and dad are sooo excited! Buying the clothes is sooo much fun!
oh yeah. and if you want to check out those backgrounds you can go to www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
its got some pretty cute stuff
Congrats Girly. I'm sad i didn't get to see you. We'll have to play in July when i come. Hope things are good. Tell Josh Hi! And i know i've never actually had a baby but i have seen a million be born and delivered plenty of my own.....believe me, you'll be fine! And yes epidurals are your friend!
Congrats, Whitney! That is exciting. Labor is not too bad with an epidural.
WHITNEY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO awesome. I'm so happy for you guys. You are going to be such a great little Mama. You better let us know when you find out if it's a boy or girl! So happy!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm sure you will be fine! If I did it so can you...don't worry about anything. I'm really excited for you.
CONGRATS WHIT!!! I am so excited for you guys. When you told me you wanted to have a baby when we were at lunch, I started getting all excited about it and wondering when you would get pregnant! Wow. I am excited to hear your updates on the pregnancy and see cute pics of your growing belly. Are you still running? Just curious. I ran a little while during pregnancy, but you get to a point and it gets kind of hard!
I know I already told you, but congrats!! We're so excited for you guys!
About the hair thing. Yes, Grandma did and so did her sisters. I think Lawana had the color that our boys do. The doctor told us that it's a recessive gene on both sides, so hopefully Josh's Family has some red their too. It just hard to tell. Wouldn't be fun to have 2nd cousins with the same hair color? It has been fun because so many people share such random comments about their hair color!
i've been waitint for you to poast something so i could say something!! congrats, my mom told me a while ago. it'll be fun to have kids so close together!
Congratulations!!!! You totally did not look pregnant when I saw you a month ago:-) I am so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment