


We just had our state track meet last weekend. There were several exciting races. For the events that I coach, we had 2 school records set at state (one in the medley, and one in the 2 mile) We also had some other great runs, and everyone who ran at state had P.R.'s! Thoughout the season we had some amazing runs and lots of improvment! We had 10 new entries on our "Timpview Top 10 All -Time" list. But more than the awesome times run, I was impressed with the dedication, hard work and great attitudes of the girls, they never gave up, they are as "Tough as Nails". Since the state track meet has already taken place, it means that my job as a coach at Timpview is officially over. This has been one of the best and funest experiences ever. I will miss these girls so much! I really look up to them in so many ways and have really learned a lot from them. Each year you think you won't possibly be able to love this years team as much as last years... but every year I've been wrong about that. You get new girls and just after a few days realize how great they are (I guess it's like how people talk about having kids... they don't think they could possibly love the second one as much as they loved the first, but then they do? ha ha) Here's to you Timpview distance girls of 2006-2008!!!
3 comments:
I bet that those girls learned a lot from you too! You have been an awesome example for our family!
Love those running outfits!
About your question on the house. We would really love if someone would buy the speck house, but if not we will have to move into it. Our house we are living in is for sale we are asking around $260 for it. So you can tell your friend, and have her call and come check it out. Thanks for spreading the word.
Whitney!
Oh my gosh I found your blog through someone linked to Allegra's? I have been wondering what you are up to! We haven't seen you since your wedding! I thought for sure we'd keep in touch but we have moved so much and hard to keep track of. I see we've got catching up to do... :) Congrats on your little one, you will be a darling mom! You look fabulous as always and I see you are up to some of the same things! So fun.
We are currently in Austin, TX for Ryan to work on his master's in advertising. Our twin girls just turned 3 and we have another one coming about the same time as you! You can visit us at barlowing.com for the rest of our story!! Feel free to pop by and update me with what you've been doing for the last few years. :) So glad to be reunited, didn't we have so much fun at Pineview (Timpview, Canyon Crest)!?
Leslie (Davis) Barlow
Post a Comment