Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged again by my cousin Koy, because I have nothing better to post about I'll follow through with the tagging. I'm supposed to tag 7 more people and then link back to them on my page, but I don't know how to do that, I'm sure that probably makes me sound dumb!

7 Random or Wierd Facts about me

1. I love to eat Andees mints when I am sick with a cold.
2. I never had a boy friend in Jr. High or High School
3. I'd like to have a trail mix candy despenser in my house (if I ever get one)
4. I like to run (that's wierd to most people)
5. My favorite Job ever was when I was repair woman at an outdoor store (fixing rafts, and tents etc.)
6. I read 2 of the Spiderwick Chronicles books today (the ones out of the reeces puffs box)
7. I am VERY paranoid about chicken germs (in our kitchen...when we cook!) everything must be sterilized after, including the soap bottle.
* Bonus: I am DISGUSTED by tomato skins and green chillie skins (when they are like cooked, but have come off the tomato chillie or like when you have tomatoes on your pizza and you take a bite and the skin like all comes off with that bite)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

why andes mints? are you liking your job still?

Bonnie said...

Isn't trail mix delicious? There is something so scrumptious about the combination of granola, nuts, fruit and chocolate (if you put in m&m's). I love it!

Kachelle said...

you're so funny, i like andes mints but not when i'm sick!!you'll have a house someday, after josh wins the gold in the olympics you'll have a freakin mansion! and you'll have to let me stay with you too.

Anonymous said...

Whit it's Shae your long lost roommate! How are you doing? E-mail me you address so I can talk to you, I miss you!

Shae
shae_24@msn.com

meghannamarie said...

Hi Whitney I just wanted to let you know that we are comming up there in May around the 25 or 26th because my brother is getting married! But we will be up sooner if Grannie doesn't live much longer. Does that sound horrible? Sorry! Thanks for asking!

Jami said...

Whit- you need a new post AND we need to talk (or text:)). How are you? I bet you're pretty busy with track stuff. Hope everything is going well. I"ll call sometime after the kiddies are in bed, or naptime...