This is one of my favorite pictures of myself... because I look like one of the Labrynth goblins!!!
( if you have not seen that movie, it's worth watching, I love it.)
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
This is one of my favorite pictures of myself... because I look like one of the Labrynth goblins!!!
( if you have not seen that movie, it's worth watching, I love it.)
Posted by Whitney at 2:23 PM
6 comments:
You look just like the Labrynth Goblin. "Dance Dance Magic Dance" I love that movie, one of my favorites of all time. I never knew that you could pull a face like that. It looks like you are walking through the land of eternal stench.
hahahhahaha!!! Whitney that is HILARIOUS!!!! Oh my gosh. Yes...I love that movie. David Bowey is beyond all freaky..but it's awesome. I love the worm in the wall.
um you're such a dork! but i love you. i miss you guys! of course my mom denied the poop thing, she somehow doesn't remember all the mean things she'd done to us. and congrats! i just heard the wonderful news! i'm sooooo excited for you!
Stupid Kachelle beat me to the CONGRATS! Mines in caps though so it's better.
Umm and that has now become my favorite picture of you too, but my mom never let me watch Labyrinth, she said the girl was mean to her baby brother so we couldn't watch it. Suckie.
Well I am going to say it too. Congrats on the little announcment! I can't wait to see you guys later in May! I also have to admit, I have never seen the movie in which you are talking about. But the face itself is great anyway!
ok, I'm lost, what's the congrats for. I swear I am the last to know everything...I blame my mother. What do you want to bet she knows and when I ask her she will say "Didn't you know? I thought I told you." Oh and I was going to say that I liked Labrynth too and my whole family refuses to let me live down the fact that as a little girl I had a crush on the Goblin King...yeah that's right...I had a thing for David Bowey...but not really him, just the goblin king version, lol.
Post a Comment