Sunday, February 03, 2008

for the purpose of making a post

I haven't made a post in like a month. I keep thinking about it but can't think of anything to post. Life for me has basically just been work. I've worked over 60 hours for the past 3 weeks, but it hasn't been bad. We've had several track meets (hence the 60 hrs.) and it's been really fun. We've got several new girls on the team who are totally dedicated and really doing some great things!

Josh has also started his indoor season. He's run 2 mile races. One in NY and one in Seattle just yesterday. He's so close to breaking 4:00 but I guess he'll have to wait till nationals to do so. In NY he ran 4:01 and in Seattle he ran 4:00.8 He only needs to take off .8 of a second and he's there! (ha ha, easier said that done)

The snow is dumping down on us. Just last night we must have gotten 6 inches of snow and it's still going strong out there... it's February now so we just keep thinking, it has to slow down sometime soon. (actually I guess that depends on if the ground hog saw his shadow yesterday. I don't know.)

1 comments:

Koi said...

I'm so glad I don't live in Utah, even though I feel like I do today. It's freezing here!
So I get 'Bloggers block' too sometimes. Just post about whatever you did that day or what bugs you or what inspires you. Do an interview with Josh or have him interview you. Once those creative juices start flowing they won't stop. Have fun!