I've started my new job at Timpview. So far I'm loving it. I have 6 classes, but my largest class is 17 kids! I'm teaching "Academic Support" so it's basically like my last job, I teach about some study skills, then they have time for homework. My students are mostly Freshman, some sophmores who have failed at least 3 classes I've got some AMAZING T.A.'s that are basically tutors to the kids. And my students are pretty great too! Indoor track has also started. I'm the distance coach again, so that's also adding "enjoyment" to my life!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago

5 comments:
Are you being sarcastic about loving your job?
Good 'ole Timpview! That is so crazy to me that you teach there. Sometimes I forget we are old enough to be teachers, I still remember going to school there like it was yesterday.
hooray! you are enjoying your job. you looked so happy when we saw you during christmas!
Wow Whitney that's awesome!!!
Wahoo! hooray for better jobs! so i was thinking today how much i miss you all up there! i think it's time for a road trip! hehe
Post a Comment