Monday, October 15, 2007

Cereal



We love to eat cereal for breakfast. And sometimes for lunch, or for desert... We don't really care much about choosing the "health" cereals... We usually just get the delicous kinds. Studies have shown that people who eat cereal (any kind) for breakfast feel better physically and emotionally (bell institute) they also show that frequent cereal eaters have healthier body weights. So, we go for the yummy ones, they have the same amount of vitamins, minerals, calories and whole grain as the others...better that we eat our cereal then buy healthy kinds and wish that we wanted to eat it. The cereals that you will usually find in our pantry are:


1. Reeses puffs (Josh even brings a box of these out of town with him)

2. Raisin nut bran

3. Grahm O's

4. Berry Berry Kix

5. Cinnamon swirls

6. Honey Nut Chex

7. Cookie Crisp

8. Vanilla cream Mini-wheats

9. French Toash Crunch (we don't buy this any more since they recently changed the flavor)

10. Muffin tops

11. Blueberry morning


5 comments:

Unknown said...

even the marshmallow ones like lucky charms? aaron wanted some today in the grocery store. maybe next time...

Unknown said...

by the way i haven't done the motorcycle thing yet. it still kinda freaks me out

Koi said...

Ummmm.......can I just tell you that "Blueberry Morning" is my most absolute favorite cereal ever! Then "Honey Graham Ohs." "Blueberry's" really hard to find here in AZ though. Oh and I knew that Sabrina was getting Married, but I have no idea when. Probably not going to come. All the olds, with the exception of your parents and Uncle Joel drive me nuts! and I don't care if they read this either. It's time they knew.

Unknown said...

It looks like we taught you well. But you really should add Wheaties to the list. Just add sugar and they're as good as any cereal. I miss them!

Whitney said...

Wheaties... I don't know about. When in england the options were low so I came to like corn flakes but I just had to put on so much sugar before I could taste anything. Also, wendy, No to the marshmello cereals. When we were little we ate all that stuff, fruty pepples, captain crunch, lucky charms, but now I don't like stuff THAT sugary. I guess I'm in the middle range.