Last week we went down to Cancun. Amazingly Josh and I got a free trip from his running. We got to stay in an amazing hotel on the beach with an amazing pool. We got all the free food we wanted, including numerous virgin Pina Colada's and Strawberry Daquaries at the pool bar. But the highlight of my trip was swiming with the Dolphins! This is always something that's been on my list of "things to do before I die" It was so fun! First they kissed you on the cheek, then you got to shake their fins, and the best was doing the "super man" you lay in the water and 2 dolphins come behind you and put their nose on the bottom on your foot, then they push you through the water soo fast that you are pushed up into a standing position. Amazing.
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
8 comments:
Your trip to Cancun sounds soooo amazing. I am so glad you got to do that. You look like you both got some sun!
Wow! What a globetrotter you are! Your trip sounds super fun! I love the picture of you and the dolphin. I went to Cancun on a family vacation when I was younger, it's a cool place.
My....you sure do get around. In a completely non-slutty way. I never would have had enough courage to swim with dolphins.
Yeah, I would LOVE to go to cancun someday.
It looks so gorgeous!
cool. nice pics
Hey, I'm tagging you. Go get the rules on my blog Ok!
You have to do this too.
Hi Whitney, this is Julie (Jami's mom). Jami said to look at your Cancun pictures. We are going there in June with our 'Big kids'. We may have to look into the dolphin thing :).
Post a Comment