Thursday, November 15, 2012

September

 September was spent around town.  I went on a date with millie.  She likes the "Fancy Nancy" books, and there is one where nancy makes a beauty spa for her mom and "pampers" her mom.  Millie always talks about getting pampered, so we went to get her nails painted.  She thought it was pretty cool! (the lady in the background is also pretty cool)
 We had an apple tree across the street.  Everyday logan would try to venture over there by himself... so we ended up talking daily trips to pick apples. Because of his love of apples, he learned to say apple at the early ago of 13 months :)
 Even though I don't always think our town is pretty in general, I have seen some really pretty things.  In september the whole town is filled with these yellow wild flowers.  This is one of the trails we have run on.  Although, I am nervous to run on trails very much because I'm afraid of being attacked by a bear.  haha, but true.
 Because we loved our first triathalon, we found this one out in snowflake.  It was super fun!  The swim was in a pool, and the gal in charge of my lane must have been quite confused.  She made me swim an extra lap (I think everyone in my lane must have had to do an extra lap), but at least I still won so I could just count my extra lap as much needed swimming practice!  Josh did the race first, then once he finished I went and got in line to start.  this is a fun way to do it because then the kids get to watch.  Millie was able to run with me for a little while and that was really fun!


0 comments: