Millie is at the age where she just says all sorts of silly and rediculous things. These 2 that I want to share might be a little blasphemous so please forgive me, but they are just funny.
I came back from a run and millie runs over to the door and says "I want to go for a jog with you. Go get my racers" (her "racers" are pink canvas shoes). As I'm putting on her shoes I comment to josh that we need to email Jon (Josh's New Balance Rep) to send her some real "racers". Millie overhears and says, "yeah. John the Baptist. We need to go for our running race so we can catch up with him"
a couple days later....
brushing millies teeth and she is standing on the bathroom counter. She looks really close at the light fixture and asks with a confused face. "mom? is that heavenly father" then she peers around the side of the light fixture and says "hum. no mom, it's not heavenly father. It's just his roomates, Ilah and Ilena."
what ???
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
4 comments:
hahahaha i love milie! apparently she's got some good connections with heavenly father's roommates. that is so funny. i love her. i want to go on a running race with her and john the baptist. sounds like a good time to me!
laughing out loud right now. heavenly fathers roommates, ilah and ilena. important religious figures those two. hahahaha!
hahaha! too funny!!!
He he he...not blasphemous. Just plain cute.
I totally believe Heavenly Father has a sense of humor. He probably thought it was funny, too.
Post a Comment