wow! I feel kinda famous. I was apparently featured on some random crafty blog, unbenounced to me. I checked my my blog stats and saw that there were a bunch of hits from this web site so I visited it and there was a photo of my valentines wreath from last year! check it out! ha ha!
http://diycraftstomake.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentines-wreath.html
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
4 comments:
duh, of course it is. only you would randomly appear on craft blog. :) its totally the cutest one too!
super cute. sad that there's only 2 weeks left til v day because i'd love to copy this! What easter decor ideas do you have?
Sooo I think I may have started it for you... Are you on Pinterest?? I "pinned" it from your blog a while back onto my boards and I got a bunch of people repinning it now. If you check out the stats on Pinterest it looks like has quite a few people pinning it. I think it got noticed there and so now that blog decided to feature you. haha thats so funny (yet really cool.) and Kelly is right, its the cutest one! ;)
If you have no idea what pinterest is, you may be confused... go check it out if you aren't on it, cause you would totally love it!! ;)
Post a Comment