Sunday, December 04, 2011

For Kelly

My sis is making a family calandar (with shutterfly) and I tried to send her some photos for her to use, but my email is slow- slow-slow and so I'm posting thses photos here because it is quicker-- and so you guys can take a peek of some more of our fam photos (from October) taken by my little sis., Tracy















7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Millie having a picnic with Winnie the Pooh it seems like so something you would have done when you were a kid! Cute family!

Jenna said...

you guys are so cute & funny (weird that your silly mouth reminded me of Jami Caldwell & her REALLY crazy face :) ) & Millie still reminds me so much of one of my nieces

Melanie said...

He he he...SO CUTE! I love the goofy one!

emily@boxwoodclippings.com said...

cute pics whit, especially love that last one of millie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kachelle said...

Tracy needs to come take my family picts! She is so good. It does help that your kids are adorable! I can't wait to meet them this summer!

Roseanne said...

I love your pics, especially the picnic one! Also, that Teddy Bear Picnic party is so cute! Good work! I seriously love it! I may just steal that idea from you. LOVE it!