Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Logan

I havn't posted much of Logan, so here are a few photos of our little guy. he's 3 1/2 months now!





These were taken a month ago by my sister Tracy! She is in the BYU photo program and takes really cute pictures (I wish I lived closer and could utilize her more. If you need a (cheap) photographer, or want to visit her photo blog it's http://www.tracyhillphotography.blogspot.com/)



I love this one because he's just looking at the owl on his bouncer like it's is an old friend!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cute little guy! He's adorable!

Mrs. Vanna Z said...

He's so adorable Whit! I frequently have people ask me if I know any photographers in Utah...and I just give them a blank stare....but NOW I will recommend Tracy! I do love her work!!!

KellySummer said...

check out that bulging blue stripe diaper. Looks like that little buddy needs a diaper change. :)

Kate said...

So fun. What a cute little boy you have. Thanks for sharing!

Jami said...

Whitney, he is so adorable! I'm glad you posted some pictures. I love Tracy's pictures too! She is talented. :) Miss you!

Jenna said...

handsome boy!
maybe, just maybe, our boys can be byu teammates someday! jk, but kind of not. Haha

emily@boxwoodclippings.com said...

Whit, he is SO cute. Congrats!