For some reason I feel a need to document what we've been doing in the time that I haven't been posting...
We worked on our garden alot in May, tore out a bunch of bushes, pruned stuff, planted etc. These are our first few strawberries. We love having a garden but it's pretty intense in memphis... it's hard to compensate for all the heat, storms/winds, bugs and BIRDS!
This is my mothers day meal! Josh is a great cook- I love that he likes to cook because it's a fun thing for us to bond over! He made pork loin, rolls, garlic mashed potatoes, and asparagus with a brown sugar sauce. Yum! He also made this amazing white chocolate fruit tark that is pictured below! What a good husband!
Aside from the fact that Millie's hair is pretty ratty in this picture, I love her little blonde curls! She is 2 1/2 and I still haven't cut her hair because I'm afraid the curls will go away!
We rode some alpine slides while up on the mountain.
I wasn't too creative in May, but this was one thing I did- felt hair clips. Super easy.
6 comments:
You went on the slides...amazing. I'm impressed. BTW, the clips are adorable. When I finally have girls, I will commission you do make some for me.
I love Millie's curls, Brooke hair used to be so curly. But sadly it has grown out. Cute hair clips!
Millie reminds me a lot of Maya. She has similar hair! Maya also has that dress she's wearing :). I just cut Maya's hair for the first time and it is a lot curlier!
fun to see a few things you've been up to - missed your posts!
never cut her hair? wow!
I think i can relate occasionally with your green smothering concept.
always love seeing your crafty creations!
these are way cute by the way. i kept meaning to tell you this all week. also, you seriously haven't ever cut millie's hair? Ollie's hair would probably be to his waist if he was 2.5 with no hair cut. :) That boys hair is out of control.
I made the mistake of cutting Benjamin's hair early thinking that the curls would come back, and they never did. I was very sad. It looks like you are having some fun family activities. Where did you get the info for the hair ties, I want to check it out!
Post a Comment