Playing "snow" is Millies new favorite activity- We play this like every day or two lately! The supplies, ie: Gillette shaving cream, only cost about $1.59 ... it has provided about 3 hours of entertainment so far --and is super easy to clean up! We just put out a plastic placemat (or just put it on the table) and squirt away. we had some plastic arctic animals that millie loves to cover in the snow. Of course the snow generally ends up all over her face and cloths and on the chair etc but it is so easy to clean up!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
8 comments:
What a patient mommy! I love it. And...you are right. We used to HATE it when our kids would play with play doh. Now...I love it. It entertains them forever (with minimal mess).
I like the shaving cream idea. I'm going to have to try that one.
wow you are brave! what an awesome mom!
That is so fun! Millie looks like she ihaving a ball! I used to do this in 2nd grade for a spelling activity and it helped clean the desks up, but I hadn't thought about doing it with my kids, fun idea!
Brilliant! and I'm running to the store. I want to play snow too!
Hilarious! Great Idea. Maybe I'll have to try it, esecially if it provides up to 3 hours of entertainment! :)
When we were kids (a bit older than Millie though) my parents would leave scavenger hunts for us to go on when they went out of town together for a few days. One of the presents was always 5 cans of shaving cream and we would run around outside having "snow" fights squirting each other and making a huge mess. But the only thing to wash was the clothes.
I've heard this idea and completely forgot about it! Thanks for posting...I'll have to try it now.
That's so cute :) She's growing up too!
So I tried this with Wyatt last week and...well...he ate it. We'll have to try it when he's a little older.
Post a Comment