Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween dinner!

I LOVE Halloween foods! Each year I cannot resist making a few fun things for the special day!
Breakfast:

spider web eggs: (martha stewart) Add a bunch of blueberries (frozen) at the same time you add the eggs. boil 10 min., take eggs out, crack with spoon, and return to pan- put in fridge (still in water) to cool down to desired temp.


Saturday Night Dinner:

Mummy Dogs

Carrott Fingers (kraft)

Devilish eggs (martha stewart)


Sunday Night (HALLOWEEN) Dinner!

Candy corn Jello (martha stewart- only I'm going to just make mine in solid layers)


Breadstick bones (Kraft?)

Bat meat pie (Meat Loaf) and Ghost potatoes (martha stewart)



Dessert:






We have to bring cupcakes to the ward trunk or treat, so we're going to try these 2 out:

Brains (martha stewart)

Witches feet (BH &G) boots made of tootsie roll.
Made thse fingers for a halloween party this week- only take about 10 min. from start to finish
Happy HALLOWEEN!

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute stuff! I love halloween food! The witches feet cupcakes are stinkin adorable! I am so excited to see you guys this weekend. I'll have to give you a call so we can plan!

Melanie said...

SO CUTE and crafty! I love it.

we made ourselves some hot dog mummies as well today. I LOVE the other ideas.

KellySummer said...

i'm so sad to miss halloween dinner. if we ever live in the same place again, we need to get together for halloween dinner fest. also, that cheesecake looks delicious!! actually all of it does. i love the brain cupcakes too and the blueberry spider eggs are pretty clever.

ShaeandJustin said...

Wish you lived closer, and I could send my boys to your house for dinner. I'm not fun and crafty like that. Looks like some fun stuff!

Kate said...

How fun. I love it! I made some of the stuff from your Halloween menu that was on your other blog a few years ago for Jimmies Joy School party. It was a hit!

Vicky Durham said...

Awesome!! : )

Mindy said...

Your domesticity {no, not a word} is mind boggling!!

R and A Lambert said...

I love it! One of these days I'm going to have to try some of these.

Jenna said...

OH MY GOODNESS WHITNEY! Amazing! I love it all. I will be referring to your site next year for sure!

Are you guys in Provo over Christmas this year? That'd be awesome if so!

Jenna said...

(missing mcadam's posts! hope all is well - are you Utah over christmas per chance?)