I really have no excuse as to why I haven't done a post in forever... You know how you do a few fun things, and then get overwhelmed, and just don't post. Then that cycles on for a long time till you end up making some attempt to show that you have actually been doing stuff the last few months?
This is all the way back in the end of Sep. Mill and one of her best buddies (our back yard neighbor) swimming. I just love how she grabbed his goggles and wanted to wear them the whole day.
My Sis. Kelly and cuteie Ollie came out in beg. of October. We had a great time, and after a couple days of getting used to each other the kidd-o's really liked each other alot!

K. and I made these doughnuts from BHG (October) magazine. Easy, and YUMMY!
Trip to the pumpkin patch!
Just a cute little childrens garden area
After several times of "just missing" wicked we finally got to go. It came to memphis and was GREAT!
Josh went to Florida for a "conference" but apparently had enough free time to get a surf lesson from his friend/classmate John.
Millie has a thing for "Bicycle Helmut's". Don't really know how that got started. She doesn't have a helmut though, so she'll get her little plastic shopping basket (that came with plastic food in it) and put it on her head for a helmut! Love it!
I really missed fall after 3 years of lame memphis falls so I took a trip to utah for a few days. One day I went with some of the Girls I used to coach on a fav. run in the provo canyon. So pretty!
While in UT. we celebrated Mill's birthday with my family- this is a bad photo of a sheep cake (from family fun mag. )

Our halloween costume, Mill was a little harvest fairy, she had a orange tutu that you can't see very well, but she looked adorable- oh, and my new hair cut. Lindsey cut it while I was in provo. took off about 7 in!!!
At the zoo- mill really likes the animals, but equally loves being able to run all over and be crazy.
Southern college of Optometry 5k- we both ran :)
We got this new and it's been super fun because then when one of us is running, the other one can pack up millie and bike along. She likes it ALOT better than the running stroller!
7 comments:
So many things I could possible comment on! I want the donut recipe! How did you make such a massive cupcake? Your hair looks great! How sad would it be to get to a race and know you have NO hope of winning because there is an OLYMPIAN in the race? I love how you said it's been a bad running year yet you get fourth female out of THOUSANDS (probably more like 10,000). You look adorable as always, hon! :)
Wow, that's awesome! You good runners you! Millie is so dang cute. Looks like you've been up to a lot. Hope to see you soon!
cute update. Thats way funny about Millie swimming in the house. :)
It was fun to see Josh come in first at the St Jude race. I can't believe how fast he is!!... and you for that matter! :)
Wow...when you catch up you catch up. So many fun things you have been doing. Looks awesome. BTW...millie just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Lucky girl!
Sounds like fun. Both Jimmie and Annabelle have been begging to go swimming. I guess I ought to try the indoor, bowl swimming pool. Your hair looks great and good job on the races.
That's so fun you got to see Wicked, I love that show! Also, I love your tights for your witch costume, so cute! It was so fun to see you guys, thanks again for the camera, it works great!
Good job in your race! I loved seeing all yout fun foods you make!
Post a Comment