To start out the month we saved this baby bird! it was in our driveway and couldn't fly. Josh put on a glove and climbed a tree one handed and put the baby back. It looked like the mom returned to it!
Millie met baby Rohat (Logan) who is 2 weeks younger than her. (Logan's dad Josh was teammate at BYU and then we found out we were both having babies and just days apart. Logan was due first, but he was late, and Mill was early) Millie LOVES, LOVES, LOVES babies and kids and gets sooo excited (squeels, kicks her legs and flails her arms) when she sees any!
We met our New Nieces/Nephiew/Cousins. Millie has 4 little cousins her age. so Including here there will be 4 girls and 1 boy. Those kids will LOVE family reunions. These are her little cousins Remmie and Avie (they'r triplets, their bro. Beck was being fed) They're so cute! Millie was eaten by a dinasaur... here she is in it's stomach (these are real fossils put together by the guy josh use to work with at the dinasaur lab in provo.)
We got this little swimming pool and have spent some hot afternoons in it.
Memorial day races in Orem. Josh ran the 10k, and won. surprise. I ran the 5k- first one in 8 1/2 months! I was a little apprehensive about it because I hadn't done much consistent running till 3-4 weeks prior. BUT, my goal time was 22:00 and I ran 22:00.8! It was har to try and get back in the mind set of pushing yourself but It was alot of fun to be out "racing again" and I even was the 2nd female overall. I know that many of you probabally run that pace for a marathon, but I don't really care! ha ha. jk.
7 comments:
Why do you always looks so cute after you run? I look like a nasty, sweaty mess. :( Welcome back to Utah! :)
Aw, she looks so cute. We miss her, and I guess you guys as well. :)
Wow, you are amazing Whit! And good job on saving that little bird. (:
Way to save that bird! Sounds like you guys are having fun!
i want more millie. i love the pic of her with the little boy. She looks like she is having difficulty containing her excitment...
She's getting so big! What a cutie. I can't wait to see you guys. We've been so busy. We'll have to get together very soon. :)
Nice job on your race! We need to run together sometime.
Post a Comment