
I heard this song on my friends blog and LOVED it! I HAD to find the sheet music for it. It took me a while to find b/c I was looking in the wrong places, but I found it for free online. When creating the movie Twilight, they asked 2 diff. guys to write Bella's Lullaby. They ended up using the other guys music, but I like this version much better. So, if you play piano, print it off, try it out and see what you think. (Here's a link to listen to it if you'd like to do that first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k)

6 comments:
What the heck? You're gorgeous, fit, have an adorable baby, an ambitious husband AND you play the piano, too?! Sigh...by the way, the music was beautiful - though I think I like the slower pace of the one they used in the movie better.
Thanks I'll have to try it out. I'm pretty bad at piano so it will probably take me forever to learn.
Also Zach didn't go down the canyon in office chairs on Sat. Thanksfully something always comes up with the other guys when they plan to go. I keep telling him he's just going to end up in the hospital. What do you do... I'm guessing Zach told Josh about his crazy plan.
http://www.scribd.com has a cleaner/easier to read version of the song. Thanks! I've been looking for a new song to play! I agree that this song is much better than the one they chose.
Thanks for the music Whit. So, for some reason I was under the impression that Robert Pattinson actually wrote the song that they used for Belle's lullaby. I guess I was totally wrong....
I love that song too!
By the way your family pictures are awesome! Great photography and beautiful family!
I actually used this song on the slideshow DVD I made of my family for 2008. It really is a gorgeous song. I wish I could play it on the piano. I envy your talent:-)
Post a Comment