I think my favorite christmas movie has always been "Twas the night before Christmas" Me and my sisters still watch it tog. every christmas eve. It is a cute little story about a mouse family, who lives in a human familie's house. The son of the mouse family, Albert, writes to santa and tells him that no one in their town believes in him. Santa is offended and isn't going to visit their town. The mouse family and the human family have to work together to come up with a way to let santa know they believe. This movie even includes some songs, my favorite being "even a miracle needs a hand." Every time I watch it, it reminds me of happy christmas' when I was a kid. Merry Christmas!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago

7 comments:
Hey I remember that movie!
I might need a favor from you. Email me if you can help if not no bi deal thanks megan
plattmegan@yahoo.com
It's because you still have perky normal looking boobs. those of us with saggy flat boobs that have been ruined by breastfeeding know what a hooter hider is.hehe yes i'm really making and selling them. i've become quite crafty lately. i make most of my clothes lately and i've started giving sewing lessons. who would have gessed? its mostly cus i'm so cheep!lol
by the way, holly cow! your hair is freakin beautiful! i don't think i've ever seen it that long!
hey! what's your address? i want to send you a christmas card
Did Kachelle ever really have boobs for breast feeding to ruin?
Hi McAdams! We miss you at the good old Jones apartment and I was glad to find your blog. This movie is also one of our favorites. Josh congrats on the Atlanta Marathon, another testament to your hard work paid off. And Whitney, so glad you got the new job, because I read your blog about the old one and totally felt your pain. My first job was the exact same experience in a junior high. I hated it. However, I had colleagues that didn't so maybe some people are just meant for this. I'm glad you were able to get out of a bad situation. All the best for you both. You are such positive people, you deserve good things.
I've never seen or heard of that movie, sounds cute though. Hope your Christmas was good. Mine sure was!
Post a Comment