Thursday, August 23, 2007

Life these days...

I've been putting on lots of exciting posts from trips and such... but I'm all out of cool photos, so I though I'd just give you an update on our lives these days. Josh is currently in Japan for the world track and field championships (this is a BIG race). His trip to Japan is 2.5 weeks so it's kinda been lonley here with out him. When he comes home he'll continue to run, b/c that's his Job! wouldn't that be awesome to be able to support yourself through that? Then he might also work at Home Depot. This would be cool b/c he could learn all sorts of fix-it tips. As for my exciting life, I've had the summer off, no work. I quit my job at Timpview because remember how we were going to move to Memphis? well, in July we decited to postpone that till next year. Anyway, so I've been searching for a new job. I found one at Lakeridge Jr. High in Orem, teaching study skills. I'm way excited for this job b/c I totally love junior high kids, I think they are hillarious! I will also still be the assistant coach for Timpview cross country. I love that part of my "Job". My parents and little sis are in germany till December and I get to go visit them in 2 weeks. I'm way excited... and I'm hoping to take a gander at some of the old german castles. During the time that I'm in Germany Josh will also be "abroad" at a race in either France, or else where in Germany. Welp, that about sum's it up. Oh yeah, and we're making the big move to Orem.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Whit,

I love your blog! You have even inspired me to start one of my own,
www.bonniejamesfamily.blogspot.com. Life sounds pretty exciting for you guys. Good luck with the big move to Orem!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.