
J o s h :
I hope you know how proud of you I am! I hope you know what a good example you are to me (and others) of dedication, determination, positive attitude, and mental and physical stregnth. Running is what you make it, talent can only take you so far... then the rest is contingent upon what you put into it, you've put in ALOT, and it's given you to many great opportunities!
As your race gets close, just remember all us little people who are praying for you and supporting you. And remember " Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power." (Charles Simmons)
When you go out there to run this weekend, just remember to put in a few good laps for this little guy, He'd want you to shoot for the moon. I love you!
3 comments:
Hey, I'm glad you found my blog and then I found yours. Looks like you and Josh have fun seeing the world. I'll stay put in the U.S.A. Flying over the ocean frightens me a little bit.
um whit...who is "this little guy"? is that your sneaky way of telling us your prego? also, is this "truschke" character the long lost Koelyn? if so, hello! and read my blog. :)
The trushke character is Koy, and her blog address is on mom and dad's blog. By the way, sheila also asked me the same thing, but the "little guy" is because that photo is of josh when he was like 15. ha!
Post a Comment