This past week was UEA. We took advantage of the break from work/school and went on a little trip out to moab. We hit the arches and took a hike out to delicate arch. Even though I was freaking out for a little bit of the hike because I was afraid I was going to fall off the Mtn. (see example below) it was way fun.
Here is an example of something that would freak me out. Even though this doesn't look scary, Josh is actually standing on this overhang that has a 2800 ft. drop off. At any moment this rock could have just given way. Josh wasn't too worried about that though- I think I was more worried for his life than mine on this trip (he's a dare devil and I'm to afraid I'll die to do anything risky)

This is just another one of my favorite formations... balancing rock. We hit it at just the right time of day- the shadows and lighting on the thing were great... If I would have been a professional photographer I would have gotten some sweet pictures of the thing! (this trip did inspire me to become a professional photographer so just you wait!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment