
While in Moab we also went to Canyonlands. The day was cold and rainy. Lots of fog settled in over the canyons. This picture here is my family looking at the canyons once the fog cleared up a little bit but I think it's funny because it looks like they are looking at the end of the world.
This is one of the cool formations of canyonlands. As we were looking at this we saw the famous Utah photographer Tom Till... he was taking photos of the same thing. I'm going to venture to say that his photo probabally turned out a little better than mine, but I still think mine's pretty awesome.

Those of you who know me well might know that I have a little obsession about indians. I was very excited when we found these old indian petrogliphs on one of the rock walls near the Canyonlands (look closely and you will see them!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment