Wednesday, May 22, 2013

California Family Vacation

We had a little family reunion with my parents and sisters in california a couple weeks ago.  My Family all lives in utah, so they see each other often and may be a little sick of each other, but it was nice of them to plan this so WE could see them. jk
 
We did alot of the classic S. california things, like spending time at the beach! it was kindof a dreary
 week that we were there, but we still fun!!!
My beautiful little sis Tracy holding logan
 
 
 
 
Mill and her cousin Ollie hard at work
 
 
Josh's wet suit!  haha!
 
We had a day at the San Diego zoo.  It was super rainy when we got there (which was good b/c it wasn't very crowded).
 
 
We had to buy the ponchos at the zoo, so the sizes were a little off... so millie wouldn't wear one. But logan didn't mind. He was Sooo proud of himself and his panda poncho. He kept wandering around telling everyone "I'n a pana bear" and then later in the day Millie informed us of a serious problem: "The vampires were making her poop smell like animal stink!"
 
 These are all the cousins on my side.  Henny and Ollie (the 2 kids that aren't mine) are Kelly's


Do you know how much I love Disneyland? I just love being there and walking around.  I don't really even care what I do... well, that's not true... I have to make sure to get  myself a Mickey Mouse carmel apple!
 
 
 
 

Millie likes seeing characters way more than going on rides!  she had been looking forward to going to pixie hollow for weeks.  (somehow we had come across a clip on youtube of some people visiting pixie hollow)  Millie made sure to tell tinkerbell that we saw her on youtube. Logan also really liked seeing characters.  He was inthralled with the ones in full costume (like mickey) but didn't actually want to get close to them.  But he loved the ones that were actually human.  He was trying to show off for the fairies and kept showing him his tummy!

This may have been logans favorite part of the day.
 
 
Logan LOVED this ride! maybe as much as the popcorn!
 

I love the picture.  I love the expressions on each persons face! (don't know why some of these are blury? but if you click on them you can see them clearly)
 
 
Ahhh!  delicious end to a great day.

1 comments:

Roseanne said...

OH so fun! I love disneyland too! We are hoping to surprise Wyatt this year. I can't wait!