One stop we had to make before leaving Memphis was the Peabody Hotel... the Peabody is a super nice hotel downtown. They have some ducks that live in their lobby fountain. If you go there at 11, or 5 you can hear the 'duck master' tell the story of how the ducks came to live in the fountain. Then they have the ducks travel down the elevator (from there palace on the roof of the Hotel) and march down the red carpet into the fountain where they stay for the day !
This is the view from the top of the Peabody hotel. (You can go up there to see the 'duck palace', where the ducks spend their nights). You can see the Mississippi river and all of "downtown". Very pretty.
We LOVE our zoo! this is something that we will really miss! They have a dino exhibit at the zoo now. The dinos move and make noises etc. I kinda think Mill thought some of them were alive. haha.
camel ride at the zoo
Logans favorite part of the zoo is sitting in the grass and trying to eat it.
They have really old beautiful mansions!
I LOVE all the German Tudor style houses!
4 comments:
I'm glad you went to the Peabody Hotel and got pictures so I can feel like we went there too. I was so bummed we didn't get to go.
I love those southern homes!
our kids are so different. If we put Henny in the grass she responds exactly as Ollie did with a completely disgusted look on her face and occasionally breaks into tears, absolutely horrified that we would do such a thing to her.
Stand out The new year Office 2010 information research and visual images abilities could monitor in addition to spotlight crucial trends. The actual Sparklines performance using the brand-new little data to Office 2010 Key a obvious and to the point term information in a very worksheet cell.Office 2010 by using this software as well as completely new Business office of a giant number of set styles along with Microsoft Office 2010 Key SmartArt artwork structure, you may far more vividly convey his or her concepts. Microsoft Office 2010
Easy buy replica louis vuitton onsale great prices and quick delivery !! would recommend to others.
Post a Comment