I heard about this Banana Sushi from the "friend" magazine last year. We made a valentines edition. Wrap a thick slice of banana with a strip of fruit roll up (or fruit by the foot) and put some sprinkles in the center!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
7 comments:
Oh that looks fun! Thanks for sharing. Your clips are so cute by the way, very creative.
so cute and yummy! i am pinteresting this right now. i just might have to do this with ollie. but i don't think he would care that its cute. :)
Cute! I'm going to try it for sure!
I have a great idea for suishi. Make the meatloaf fixing, but instead of baking the meatloaf into a loaf, put the fixing in a bacon "wrap." You can invent bacon suishi. I think this is a great idea.
too cute & clever! so you!
Now that's sushi even I could eat.
Sorry, entrust my link
To boost your wealth please visit and join at :
Kemilau Emas VGMC
Thank's
Post a Comment