I'm a little behind on blogging, so I had to combine a few things we've been doing under the heading "outings". So- a few nights ago we went to this cupcake place called Gigi's. It was so super good and really hit the spot! I totally recommend going there- they have like 20 different flavors that change according to the day. (IE: Chocolate malt, Italian cream wedding cake, cookies and cream, Mallow cream, Peach cobler, texas milk chocolate, southern comfort, etc) Pictured below is Midnight Magic- only drawback was a little too much frosting- BUT that it worked out perfectly that we have a little frosting monster living in our house, so any extra frosting was quickly taken care of!
There is a new culinary arts school a couple miles away. One of my dreams is to attend Culinary arts school... this one had an open house and the students and instructors made all this delicious food for you to sample! It was all free, and all yummy! (This is a real pig, I do like ham, but I think if I would have breathed in and smelled the scent of this I would have been sick)
4 comments:
I would love to go to culinary school - or at least take some fun classes - do they offer them to the public?
i could totally picture you doing culinary school or being a critic of food places. it's so you.
i love the duck thing - something i remember hearing of, but no idea it really existed
Looks like we will be going out on the town whilst we are there:)I can't wait to taste the cupcakes I will try not to try all of them!
Those cupcakes look amazing! And way to go and see the ducks...we still haven't seen them!
Post a Comment