I am still so behind on blogging. but I finally made my new years resolutions and I hope to do my blog twice a month... but for sure at least once. October had alot of excitement for us, so luckily november was a little slower.
Millie started ballet class in the fall. now she is learning to be a "Dancerina" Little girls are just so cute all dressed up in their ballet outfits. (I can never get a normal picture of millie)
we got some november snow... and these kids loved playing in it!!! Josh loves to make fires so he let them do a little marshmellow roast after playing.
Millie is really into her stuffed animals right now. she will gather them all together, or put them all in piles, or shove them all in her tent. This is when she gathered them all together and asked me to "take a family picture" for them.
I teach a little preschool class once a week. It was invented by millie, and we call it "Animal Club". Each week we learn about a new animal. I know a lady who owns Llamas so we got to take a fun field trip on the day we learned about Llamas. The mother Llama had given birth just a day before our fieldtrip... what perfect timing!
grandma and grandpa gave millie this cool cowboy hat. That is an essential if you live up here
day after thanksgiving we went with grandma and grandpa and all the cousins for a little hike up in the pines
Just some random crafts from november. These bird feeders are fun and EASY to make. spread a mini bagel with peanut butter and press in birdseed... hang on a branch.









2 comments:
i've missed your blogs. so hard to find time to do them, right?! and even harder to get time to read friends;.
ty is right there with josh on always up for a fire pit with the fam
How fun is that! What a creative mom you are. Llamas....awesome!
Post a Comment