Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fav. photos of the week

Millie put on her "animal hunting glasses" and went out in the rain to scare the squirrels in our back yard. Awesome hair, awesome outfit, awesome pose...

Logan is a pro at feeding himself now! he just really wants to eat big food but he thinks he's a little more advanced than he is, hehe, any thing you give him besides puffs makes him gag.



Of course I couldn't resist a st. patrics meal. One thing I made was this rainbow jello. It was much cuter in person. just layer the different colors of jello with cool whip (with a little jello mixed in)... chill after each layer. Millie LOVES j-e-l-l-0 so when I saw a this, it was a must!


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute picture of Millie, love the animal hunting glasses! Love the Jello I did that with pudding, but I bet jello-o is even better, fun idea!

Mindy said...

SHUT-UP. You are so domestic!!!!! Would you think less of me if I told you I have never made Jello at all ??

Kate said...

Oh, that photo of Millie in her "animal hunting glasses" is fantastic. I love the crazy stuff kids come up with. And that Logan! So dang cute!

Melanie said...

Ha ha...your mom made layered Jello for our wedding luncheon. :)

The pics are SO CUTE! Logan look so much like Millie.

tracy hill said...

logan is so stinkin cute! i want to see him in real life. and millie is so funny. i love her outfit.

Jenna said...

the pic of millie is an instant family classic.
Logan is such a handsome little man!
love your holiday celebrations - miss them & wish I was as talented as you!

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

I like this post. welcome back. www.2012elitenfljerseys.us.