Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nesbit Blueberry Plantation

My parents came out for a visit last month and we had alot of fun sight seeing etc. One of my fav. activities was the Nesbit Blueberry Plantation. Pick your own, and eat as many as you want while picking! With Millie on our side I'm sure we got our money's worth (Blueberries are probably her all time favorite food and she must have eaten a pint of them while picking!)


They give you these buckets to tie around your waiste so you can pick with both hands! The blueberries were delicious, but I think I enjoied the experience just as much as the berries. As stated on their website "their was rain last night which makes for plump blueberries, and a good "plunk." I agreed, what a good sound those berries make as they "plunk" in an empty bucket!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

YUM! I love blueberries and blueberry picking! So fun!

KellySummer said...

Millie is freaking huge. Do you have the book Blueberries for Sal?

Lant Family said...

MMMM, we went as well and still have tons in the freezer, they are delicious!

Mindy said...

Oh, my gosh. Millie looks so adorable head to toe! I love her entire outfit! You are such a cute mama! Oh, and the blue berries look fantastical. :)